canberrabirds

Emailing: DSC_2839.jpg, DSC_2811.jpg, DSC_2821.jpg

Subject: Emailing: DSC_2839.jpg, DSC_2811.jpg, DSC_2821.jpg
From: shorty via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 20:02:19 +0000
I had the same thing happen at my place back on 21/1/18, although it was artificial rain. I had my hose tied up in my Gum with the nozzle set to rain down on the bush below. Among a male and female Koel, various Thornbills, Fairywren, Silvereye and Wattlebirds all enjoyed it. It was 39C that day. A couple of links to pics on my flickr for anyone interested.

Shorty