canberrabirds

My first Dollarbird for the season

To: Kim Farley <>, Harvey Perkins <>
Subject: My first Dollarbird for the season
From: David Rees via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 22:17:57 +0000

Yes,  I photographed one in Campbell Park on the 3rd Oct,

David

On 19/10/2021 9:14 am, Kim Farley via Canberrabirds wrote:
That's lovely Harvey.  The first one for spring is always special.  I just had a quick look in eBird and found the first record for Dollarbird this spring was the 22nd of September out past Evatt. No further eBird records for September, but reports from 14 sites around Canberra for October (to date). Our Canberra Nature Map colleagues and Facebook birders likely have additional records.
Cheers
Kim
ACT eBird reviewer