canberrabirds

Phragmites

To: "" <>, Mark Clayton <>
Subject: Phragmites
From: Paul Gatenby via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 00:05:12 +0000
Another suggestion. I wonder if the Scrivener dam keeps the water level from ever being very low for a sufficient period to have a true wet-dry cycle as may happen in a less man-made environment. The various reeds don't die back as a consequence

Paul A Gatenby AM
Professor Emeritus
ANU Medical School