canberrabirds

What bird are these?

To: "" <>
Subject: What bird are these?
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:47:01 +0000

Yes the correction would be right, though I wouldn’t have put a name to the first photo but given it appears to be on the same branch is presumably the same bird as on the 2nd one, which looks like Black-faced Cuckoo-shrike. I suspect Mark was just too hasty first time, as I was a little surprised at the suggestion.

Philip