canberrabirds

Speckled Warblers in urban gardens

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: Speckled Warblers in urban gardens
From: Con <>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 02:12:28 +0000

Hi Martin

Speckled Warblers were on of my study species and Gossan Hill was one of the study sites for my paper on local extinctions in the inner north-western nature parks.

http://canberrabirds.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/CBN-46-1-final-for-web2.pdf

The available evidence is that Speckled Warblers are locally extinct from Gossan Hill.

kind regards

Con