canberrabirds

Kambah Swift Parrots (again)

To: Canberra birds <>
Subject: Kambah Swift Parrots (again)
From: Mary Mulcahy via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 10:55:16 +0000
I have regularly seen between 1 and 3 swift parrots near De Little Cres (other side of Athlon Drive from Jenke Cct) over the last couple of weeks. This evening there were several flocks of between 3 and 6 birds (and one flock of 11) flying from near the large blue gums around the basketball hoop/ children's playground towards Jenke Cct.

I wonder if they are re-grouping before heading south again?

Mary