canberrabirds

Rosella observation and fertility of hybrids

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Rosella observation and fertility of hybrids
From: Luke Downey via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:17:12 +0000
I think that the following articles might be of interest to those who were discussing the reproductive possibility of hybrids. I believe that most (maybe all) bird hybrids can reproduce. The two articles I have attached have shown how 2 species have formed as a result of hybrid birds breeding together to form a new species.