canberrabirds

Choughs in Woden Cemetry

To: 'Canberra birds' <>
Subject: Choughs in Woden Cemetry
From: "David McDonald (Personal)" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 04:45:53 +0000

Hi all. Friday’s Sustainable Farms webinar ‘Choughs, noisy miners and boosting bird diversity on farms’ https://www.sustainablefarms.org.au/fielddays/webinar-choughs-noisy-miners-and-boosting-bird-diversity-farms

was excellent. They said that the recording will be posted to their website in a few days time. Highly recommended.

Best wishes - David