canberrabirds

Online version of survey about COG's name

To: "" <>
Subject: Online version of survey about COG's name
From: Steve Read via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:07:43 +0000

Hi all

The COG Committee, with the expert assistance of David McDonald, has now arranged for there to be an online version of the COG name survey that featured in Gang-gang and was circulated through the chatline last week (see below, and attached slightly updated version).

Please go to

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/COGname1

to complete the survey online!

With thanks