canberrabirds

Fwd: Request for info

To: Canberra birds <>
Subject: Fwd: Request for info
From: Tony Nairn via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 01:21:26 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tony Nairn <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021, 11:18 a.m.
Subject: Request for info
To: Archer Callaway <>

Majura pines is very reliable for YTBC. I have seen plenty of them there every time I ride in the past month or two - last seen on Monday 7 June. Mostly in the lower slopes central to north section (where Radicle and Cannery Row MTB trails are) or on Winery Hill in the very north end of the pines (where Batcave and Pinot Grinio trails are).

Cheers

Tony