canberrabirds

field trips and Covid

To: "" <>
Subject: field trips and Covid
From: Sue Lashko via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 03:39:55 +0000
Dear members

Just a reminder for anyone who has been in Greater Brisbane since March 11 :

>From 6:00pm Monday 29 March, anyone who returned to Canberra from Greater Brisbane between March 11 and March 14 should get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result.

If they returned from Greater Brisbane from March 15, they need to self-isolate until at least 6:00pm on April 1. ACT Health has said this may be extended to 14 days.

Please do not attend the Easter camp or the Narrabundah Hill outing if you fit these criteria and have not received a negative Covid result.

We need to ensure that we keep all of our members safe.

Regards
Sue Lashko
Field trip organiser