canberrabirds

What an incredible Koel fledgling season we're still having

To: "" <>, 'Canberra birds' <>
Subject: What an incredible Koel fledgling season we're still having
From: Dr David Rosalky <>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 05:44:16 +0000

Another one.

On western side of Athllon Drive about 100m south of Hindmarsh Drive intersection.  Didn’t have binos with me but it was close and easy to id.  A fairly dark bird – or appeared so in the gloom – with a tail about 10cm long.

Also on this walk, a pair of Superb Parrots flying south over the grassy verge on Kent St adjacent to the lower woodlands on Red Hill, between the Telstra building and the Hughes houses.

David Rosalky