canberrabirds

Renewed call for bird callers for NGA performance

To: "" <>
Subject: Renewed call for bird callers for NGA performance
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 04:22:57 +0000

Oops. I have been quickly corrected on my spelling error. It is Screaming Piha (not Piya). Thanks for the advice.

Screaming piha

Description

Description

The screaming piha is a species of passerine bird in the family Cotingidae. It is found in humid forests in the Amazon and tropical parts of the Mata Atlântica in South America. Wikipedia

Scientific nameLipaugus vociferans