canberrabirds

Correspondence from Minister Vassarotti

To: "" <>
Subject: Correspondence from Minister Vassarotti
From: Amanda Colemen <>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 11:34:04 +0000

Thanks everyone, I value all your thoughts and yes there are many sides.

I wasn’t acting on any political view, just felt sad to know that the small holds of reeds along the lakes will go and this will have an impact (even minor) of the water rats (I see one regularly along the lake), wrens and reed warbles. Sometimes it’s the small things that go unnoticed but that doesn’t mean they aren’t important.

I hope that the plants they put in will add to the environment 😊 . NMA has added a native garden in the forecourt which is a big improvement from the concert.

Thanks again. As I said really interesting to hear lots of different view.

Cheers

Amanda