canberrabirds

New eBird Moderator for the ACT

To: "" <>
Subject: New eBird Moderator for the ACT
From: Kim Farley via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 06:52:31 +0000
After many years in the role, Alistair Smith and Peter Milburn have stepped down as eBird Moderators for the ACT. Alistair was the Eremaea and then eBird Moderator from 2011. Milburn shared the role from 2014.
I am very pleased to have been appointed the new ACT Moderator and look forward to the role. I have been a birder since the 1970s and an eBirder since its inception. Here is my eBird Profile
I thank Alistair and Milburn for their contribution to eBird over the years and wish them happy birding into the future.
Best wishes
Kim Farley Larmour