canberrabirds

Blitz 2020 update

To: 'Canberra Birds' <>
Subject: Blitz 2020 update
From: Nicki Taws <>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 10:16:20 +0000

Dear birders

Only  3 weeks to go until COG Blitz 2020 on October 24-25th.

Recent rains and warm weather promise good spring growth and hopefully abundant bird activity. The Blitz aims to survey birds over as much of the ACT as possible in the one weekend. Thanks to those who have already adopted sites – an updated list can be found at http://canberrabirds.org.au/observing-birds/cog-bird-blitz/. Please email me your chosen area and I will put your name against it-

Get in touch if you have any questions.

Cheers

Nicki Taws

0408 210736