canberrabirds

Smith and NAAS road closed

To: COG Chat <>
Subject: Smith and NAAS road closed
From: kym bradley <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 03:06:52 +0000
Smiths Road is closed s due to road works NAAS road is still officially closed

NOTICE TO THE LOCALS

Most of you will have seen the increased activity on the northern end of Smiths Rd ahead of our planned roadworks. We have been provided with a contact person for the project to ensure everything goes smoothly.
If anyone has issues or you are first down the road in the morning and Angle Crossing and Sunshine roads are flooded, LEFT PHONE NUMBERS OUT DUE TO LOCALS ONLY

While the road closure may be a little annoying for a few months, the reward of a new road should make up for any inconvenience. Please drive slowly and carefully on our alternative routes in the meantime.

Link for local road closures so you can check for yourself

https://actgov.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Embed/index.html?webmap=dcc7ff1d43104b05a340dd87617112b7&extent=148.8994%2C-35.4255%2C149.3426%2C-35.1727&zoom=true&scale=true&search=true&searchextent=false&legendlayers=true&basemap_gallery=true&disable_scroll=false&theme=lightly&fbclid=IwAR1BMs5cStjjhSLJAg6Asyr0-rU53Xmqym5bm7GDjmoDtCYe1LWVwzeX0Ic