canberrabirds

Birder's shoulder bag for sale

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: Birder's shoulder bag for sale
From: Anthony Overs <>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 06:24:23 +0000
Hi all

I recently rediscovered an old shoulder bag that I purchased many years ago. I no longer have a need for this collector's item and I'd like to offer this bag for sale to a fellow birder.

The shoulder bag is the Crumpler brand limited edition "Rufous Whistler" bag, which had a very brief release in 2008. The bag is a version of Crumpler’s most popular photo bag model, The 5 Million Dollar Home. It fits a dSLR and lens, or bins and field guide. It features bird silhouette designs inside, and an embroidered birder with bins on one end (see attached photo).

Features:
- external pocket with internal mesh pocket
- 2 hidden internal side pockets
- 2 external accessory attachment straps
- padded and brushed nylon-lined main compartment
- 2 configurable dividers
- mesh zip pocket under clip & velcro release flap
- plastic stiffening layer in base
- carry handle
- adjustable removable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- modesty patch velcro silencer.

Specs:
- water resistant 900D nylon shell & 300D Ripstop lining
- exterior dimensions: 24.4 x 22.1 x 15.5 cm
- interior dimensions: 22.9 x 17.8 x 11.4 cm
- weight 0.60 kg

The bag has been used however it is in excellent condition.

The bag is for sale for $75 ONO.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Thanks

Anthony