canberrabirds

COG Wednesday walk

To: COG Wednesday Walkers <>, Cog line <>
Subject: COG Wednesday walk
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 02:45:08 +0000
Wednesday walks will restart on June 17, with a walk along the Murrumbidgee Discovery Track from Casuarina Sands. We will cover just over 2km then return on same track. It's a pretty walk, great views of the river.
Meet at Casuarina Sands main carpark at 9am. Social distancing is still in place, so carpooling is not being encouraged.
Please let me know ahead of time if you are coming along.  In the event that more than 20 people come, and current restrictions are still in place, we'll break into two groups. One group can bird Casuarina Sands, the other group can walk the track. Both options usually  offer good birding.
Sandra