canberrabirds

Common Bronzewings nesting in Wamboin

To: 'David Cook' <>
Subject: Common Bronzewings nesting in Wamboin
From: "" <>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 03:32:43 +0000

Many thanks David, that’s an even more remarkable breeding event, noting that the BIRD INFO data shows no Common Bronzewing breeding of any kind between March and July (inclusive) and only a single each of on/leaving nest and nest with young for February.

The BIRD INFO data does show a longer/wider breeding season for the White-winged Chough, including a single record of nest building in April as well as in June.

It’s great that both these records will be captured on your GBS chart.

Regards

Jack Holland