canberrabirds

Glossy Black-Cockatoos

To: Terry Munro <>
Subject: Glossy Black-Cockatoos
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 07:40:08 +0000
At Mallacoota a family group were in the campground for a few days in February but haven't been seen since.  It is difficult to get at many of the Causuarina groves due to the blockages by Parks Victoria but there are some trees that were burnt at the base but the crown is still alive.  So perhaps they'll hang in there in this and other areas,  But they may also move to areas not burnt such as Mt Jerra (and Mt Majura).