canberrabirds

Narrabundah HIll is the place to be right now - YFHE and RWB

To: "" <>, 'Jean Casburn' <>, 'canberrabirds' <>
Subject: Narrabundah HIll is the place to be right now - YFHE and RWB
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 03:07:27 +0000

After a weekend where a lot of honeyeaters passed through over the Jerrabomberra flyway, the past week has been somewhat quiet.  However this morning there has been a lot of honeyeaters passing through with some quite large flocks. They are being harassed from time to time by a very persistent Hobby.

Regards

Lindsay Hansch