canberrabirds

FW: Calling for contacts in relation to snipe hunting

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: Calling for contacts in relation to snipe hunting
From: Lori Gould <>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 01:02:21 +0000

Hi All,

A request below from Birgita Hansen (FedUni, Snipe Project among other things).

I will send out a Snipe update soon too – our birds are still getting around Newcastle.

Cheers Lori

Lori Gould

Program Manager

Woodlands and Wetlands Trust (Jerrabomberra Wetlands)

M: 0439 030 058

PO Box 58 Fyshwick ACT 2609

www.woodlandsandwetlands.org.au