Saturday outing postponed

To: COG Chat <>
Subject: Saturday outing postponed
From: Ryu Callaway <>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 23:54:34 +0000
Hi all
The landowner has proposed that the outing to private property scheduled for this saturday be postponed due to heavy waterlogging and access difficulties caused by the current rainfall event.
Stay tuned for a new date in the latter part of the year when conditions have hopefully improved.
<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • Saturday outing postponed, Ryu Callaway <=

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the Canberra Ornithologists Group mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the list contact David McDonald, list manager, phone (02) 6231 8904 or email . If you can not contact David McDonald e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU