canberrabirds

FW: Short presentation for COG meetings

To: 'Canberra Birds' <>
Subject: FW: Short presentation for COG meetings
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 23:27:14 +0000

Many thanks to all who have responded to my call.

I’m happy to report that I now have a number of offers for short presentations during 2020, and also a couple of offers for longer presentations as a bonus.

Unfortunately I still don’t have anyone to do the short presentation on 11 March.

Is there anyone who is able to do this one at short notice?  The situation has arisen due to the original speaker no longer being able to talk on this date?

Once again many thanks for your kind consideration.

Jack Holland