canberrabirds

RE: No Namadji for weeks?

To: Con Boekel <>, "" <>
Subject: RE: No Namadji for weeks?
From: John Brown <>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 04:25:25 +0000

Con,

How much more tax were you wanting to pay? As long as both sides of politics continue to make tax cuts part of their re-election promises we much expect services to dwindle.

And besides, our parks will be a chorus of falling trees for the next decade or more, so I wouldn’t be looking towards any burnt areas any time soon. I hope they focus their precious resources in protecting the areas of that are open to the public from being too damaged by the people use them.

John