canberrabirds

Fundraiser for Wildcare Queanbeyan

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: Fundraiser for Wildcare Queanbeyan
From: Joan Lipscombe <>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 23:29:16 +0000

This organisation provides rescue and care services for the local area.  See www
.wildcare.com.au for more information.

The recent fires have placed huge demands on this volunteer service. A fundraising event for them will take place on 29 Feb.  See details below.

Do come along to support this important service and spread the news as widely.  I have an attractive flyer which you could send to your contacts, display, but it is too big a file for the chatline.  If you email me directly I will send it to you.

The  organisers are looking fo
r other volunteers to help on the day. If you can spare some time to do this please let me know and I will forward your details to them.

Joan Lipscombe

SINGING
FOR THEIR
SUPPER
A fabulous afternoon and evening of sea shanties, dancing and folk and blues! Featuring Canberra Shanty Club, Lisa Richards, Bobby James Band,
The Paverty Bush Band, and more!
A Fundraiser for Wildlife affected by bushfires

CarbonCarbon Neutral Pty Ltd is sponsoring the offset of carbon emissions from this event.
Saturday 29 February 2020
5pm to 11pm
at the
Hall Pavilion,
Gladstone Street, Hall.
Free Parking! Food and drink available and the best ice cream in Canberra!
Come along and sing and dance up
a storm and help us help them!
100% of donations including ticket sales will go to Wildcare Queanbeyan
to help feed and rescue native animals affected by the fires in our region.
Tickets $10 at the door or check out booking details
via Canberra Shanty Club Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/events/191873741867266