canberrabirds

Indian Mynas at Nicholls

To: 'Leslie Hood' <>, 'Danny McCreadie' <>, 'COG list' <>
Subject: Indian Mynas at Nicholls
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 23:41:46 +0000

Yes. Bill Handke gave another detailed update about this to the COG meeting 15 January. With an impassioned plea for ongoing or increased involvement. So those in Florey & Nicholls please get involved……….. CIMAG  http://www.indianmynaaction.org.au/

If I had that many I would but I now only get the flyovers by usually only 2 of them.

Philip