canberrabirds

Feb 9 COG outing

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: Feb 9 COG outing
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 03:52:03 +0000
Dear members

Due to the closure of much of the Brindabellas including Warks Road until the end of March, this outing has been changed to Campbell Park.

Meet at 7.30 am at the far end of the Campbell Park Offices car park.  We will walk through to the famous horse crossing, and then into Campbell Park proper.  The plan is to then walk the 5km classic circuit in an anticlockwise fashion.  We will visit such iconic destinations as the NE corner, ‘the easement’ and Barbara’s Tree.  Expect to see a variety of woodland birds, with different species to be seen in the adjoining pastures.  Back before lunchtime, but do bring a snack, water, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.

David Dedenczuk and Sue Lashko