canberrabirds

Fires, animals, donations

To: COG chatline <>
Subject: Fires, animals, donations
From: Christine <>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 05:02:16 +0000
Hi all,

I saw this post on facebook from Alli Cairns of Animal Rescue Collective (ARC), and thought some subscribers to this chatline may wish to help. Please delete if it is inappropriate to post this here,

Thanks,
Christine

CANBERRANS - WE NEED YOUR HELP

🦇🐨🐦CONVOY FOR WILDLIFE🐦🐨🦇

We have fires in our own backyard, our coastal friends and rural neighbours. There are so many sanctuaries in these areas and so much wildlife. Some pretty amazing release sites and reserves are now gone.

Our wildlife is thirsty and hungry and they need us.

We will be organising a CONVOY FOR WILDLIFE

We will need the following:
⭐️BLANKETS - E.g. Kmart pet blankets
⭐️PET BOWLS
⭐️PLASTIC BASINS
⭐️SANDPITS
⭐️JERRY CANS
⭐️LITTER TRAYS (to use for smaller animals)
⭐️HAY AND CHAFF - oaten, meadow, teff
⭐️MACROPOD PELLETS OR MITAVITE ECONOMIX
⭐️SWEET POTATO
⭐️APPLES
⭐️CARROTS
⭐️HANGING BASKETS/PLANTERS

DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
HUGHES - 15 Bamford St (drop in carport)
WATSON - 132/20 Federal Highway (doormat)
MAWSON - 5/191 Beasley street
BANKS - 1 Hill Place Banks
THROSBY - 5 Bandicoot street

THANK YOU ALL!!!