canberrabirds

Koels in Higgins

To: "" <>
Subject: Koels in Higgins
From: Alison <>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 09:19:36 +0000

I have two males and two females  frequently doing the rounds in my neighbourhoods. Often ‘accompanied’ by a bevy of wattlebirds. The local wattlebirds have nested early and there are three chicks visiting my bird bath regularly.

Also have a pair of Noisy Friarbirds that I have heard calling for a number of weeks. The last two days they have been chasing each other – also usually in the company of wattlebirds.

Alison