canberrabirds

eBird App not providing a list of birds and not allowing me to enter bir

To: "'COG_Mailing_List " <>
Subject: eBird App not providing a list of birds and not allowing me to enter birds
From: John Brown <>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 05:22:27 +0000

I've had a lot of trouble with the App on Android for the last week. It's been unusable. I've cleared the cache, cleared the data, reinstalled the app, removed and reinstalled data packs, all several times, as well as updated my phone, but nothing has helped.

The symptoms are that once I start a checklist, the eBird App does not providing a list of birds and does not allow me to enter any birds.

Has anyone else been experiencing problems?

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9+ with all updates installed.

The eBird Community Forums hasn’t shed any light except that at least one other person in the world is experiencing the same problem.

I’m at a bit of a loss, and I have used it a lot until now.

John