canberrabirds

Pigeon removal

To: Barbara Preston <>
Subject: Pigeon removal
From: Jean Ffrench <>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 03:43:21 +0000
For a moment I thought you might be enquiring on behalf of the pigeon at the War Memorial!  Ha ha.

On 12 Nov 2019, at 11:47 am, Barbara Preston <> wrote:

Can anyone advise on feral pigeon removal and control? For example, what are criteria for selecting a company to do the task (effectively and humanely, etc), and are any particular companies recommended (or to be avoided)?
We have pigeons nesting in a sheltered gutter over a balcony (thus droppings etc on balcony floor and railing). It is my son’s currently unoccupied house.

Thanks

Barbara Preston

21 Boobialla Street | O’Connor ACT 2602

T: 02 6247 8919 | M: 0439 47 8919