|To:||sandra henderson <>|
|Subject:||Fwd: NSW national park closures due to extreme fire condition|
|From:||Martin Butterfield <>|
|Date:||Mon, 11 Nov 2019 09:38:17 +0000|
My memory is most of CNP is also closed on a Total Fire Ban.
I think on current (non-BoM) forecasts a ban is unlikely for next Wednesday, but if there is the walk will be cancelled.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||Fwd: NSW national park closures due to extreme fire condition, sandra henderson|
|Next by Date:||Fwd: Re: [canberrabirds] Better news, Rod Mackay|
|Previous by Thread:||Fwd: NSW national park closures due to extreme fire condition, sandra henderson|
|Next by Thread:||Fwd: Re: [canberrabirds] Better news, Rod Mackay|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|
The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the Canberra Ornithologists Group mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the list contact David McDonald, list manager, phone (02) 6231 8904 or email . If you can not contact David McDonald e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: email@example.com.EDU.AU