canberrabirds

Orange now Red tailed black cockatoo

To: Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Orange now Red tailed black cockatoo
From: Denise Kay <>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 00:52:07 +0000
Sending this conversation out to the wider world as Philip suggested , thanks for your advice .

It is a female .

It would be a relief to know if it is surviving although I haven’t heard my local Black cockies lately .

And it may be  of interest to some that the Pine Wind break at the western side of Palmerville will be removed as the CSIRO development progresses .

YTBC liked to hang around in there after the fires .

Denise Kay

Begin forwarded message: