canberrabirds

Leaden versus Satin Flycatchers

To: 'COG List' <>
Subject: Leaden versus Satin Flycatchers
From: "" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 00:34:54 +0000

Hello subscribers,

For the past few years I have been keen to have a Bird of the Month presentation in spring on correctly identifying the Leaden and Satin Flycatchers, two species which still give me difficulties after over 40 years of reasonably serious bird watching.

However, I have never been able to clearly identify/engage a possible speaker.

I have recently approached Graeme Chapman but for health reasons he is no longer able to do presentations.

I have a vacancy for the 9 October COG meeting.

If there is anyone prepared to take on this I would be very grateful if you could please contact me?

Many thanks for your kind consideration.

Jack Holland