canberrabirds

Position vacant: Senior Project Officer, Australian Bird and Bat Banding

To: "" <>
Subject: Position vacant: Senior Project Officer, Australian Bird and Bat Banding Scheme
From: Mark Clayton <>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 03:36:49 +0000

Strangely I did not receive this on the chat line and is the first time I have seen it "advertised". I did have one of the banding team express an interest in the position and asked me what I knew, which was not much!! The previous Senior Project Officer has been promoted within the Department of Environment and out of the ABBBS, hence the need for a new person.

I assume that Philip was interested in applying for the position otherwise why bother pointing this out now?

Mark,

Regional Organisor (ACT)

an Honorary Position

Australian Bird and Bat Banding Schemes.