canberrabirds

message to Philo/amena (sp?) +

To: "" <>
Subject: message to Philo/amena (sp?) +
From: Suzanne EDGAR <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:38:30 +0000

Would you please contact me re a book which would very much interest you to hear of; relevant to our conversation (about that film set in Ireland, starring Judi Dench) while on the Wed walk @ ANBG y’day.

Sorry, cogites ; I have no other way of contacting this person.

Also thanks to Martin for a v rewarding walk.

Suzanne (Sue ) Edgar