canberrabirds

RE: Pacific black ducks

To: chatline <>
Subject: RE: Pacific black ducks
From: Lori Gould <>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 03:57:16 +0000

Hi All,

See below correspondence from Murray who was looking at Pacific Black Ducks.

I don’t have contact details for Roger Curnow, William Stephison, or Alison Milton so if this can be passed on that would be great (or hopefully they will see it on the chatline).

Cheers Lori

Lori Gould

Program Manager

Woodlands and Wetlands Trust (Jerrabomberra Wetlands)

M: 0439 030 058

PO Box 58 Fyshwick ACT 2609

www.woodlandsandwetlands.org.au