canberrabirds

Fwd: Update for COG walk 6/7/19

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: Fwd: Update for COG walk 6/7/19
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 06:52:10 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Robbins <>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 at 14:14
Subject: Update for COG walk 6/7/19

Today, Thursday 4/7/19, I easily (for me) crossed the Murrumbidgee River at the lookout downstream from Red Rocks.
If there is at least one other person on this Saturday’s (6/7/19) COG walk, who fancy’s a little rock hopping, some pushing uphill through a bit of bush and then exploring the west side of the Bullen Range, they should bring lunch, plenty of water, usual off track gear, and a sense of wonder as to what we might find.  No guarantee there will be any different birds to those we see between Kambah Pool and Red Rocks, but you will get a good workout.  Michael Robbins (trip leader for 6/7/19 walk).