canberrabirds

Hi all visiting from Townsville looking info birds

To: Catman Burgess <>, "<>" <>
Subject: Hi all visiting from Townsville looking info birds
From: David Rees <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 06:47:45 +0000
Would suggest 1000 to 1500 at this time of year, in the afternoon sun goes west over Black mountain and the gardens then go into shade early.  Things can be slow if there is a morning fog lingering .  This varies with the day but is much is most likely with calm high pressure weather like we have right now.  The Banksia and grevellia areas of the garden can be alive with hungry honeyeaters and there is always the possibility of Crescent HE.  There will usually be Gang Gangs in there somewhere.

Hope that helps