canberrabirds

Pied Butcherbirds

To: 'COG List' <>
Subject: Pied Butcherbirds
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 04:16:38 +0000

I went out to Woods reserve yesterday and whilst driving on the Tidbinbilla Road about 3 km before the Woods reserve turnoff to the left, I had an adult Pied Butcherbird fly over the road. I did not stop to investigate. So whilst years ago they were a rarity on the north of Canberra, they now appear establishing well to the south.

Philip