canberrabirds

Fwd: Important survey

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: Fwd: Important survey
From: Joan Lipscombe <>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 01:43:19 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Joan Lipscombe <>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 at 11:24
Subject: Important survey
To: Joan Lipscombe <>

Hi everyone

Please take the time to respond to the survey  below related to a new tree management plan for Canberra's national triangle.  It is important that NCA gets a strong message about enhancing and protecting trees in the Parliamentary Triangle.

Kind regards.

Joan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know: The NCA maintain and manage over 18,000 trees.

I know it’s a bit off topic but it would be great if you could please spare a few minutes to complete a short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ourtrees

We’ve launched this survey because we want to know your opinion about trees in and around Canberra’s National Triangle as we develop a new tree management policy.

The survey takes about 5 minutes and it will give you a say in the future of our capital’s green spaces.

Kind regards

Chantelle Martins | Officer, Lake & Dam

National Capital Authority

( (02) 6272 2961 |

National Capital Authority | Treasury Building, King Edward Terrace, PARKES ACT 2600

GPO Box 373, CANBERRA ACT 2601 | ; www.nca.gov.au

Water Quality: www.theswimguide.org or the free Swim Guide app | Twitter: @NCA_Media | #LoveLBG

NCA_Signature Block_Volunteers_May 2019_650px x 100px

P  Please consider our environmental footprint before printing this e-mail