canberrabirds

Re: [ww] A possible future venue

To: Martin Butterfield <>, Cog line <>
Subject: Re: [ww] A possible future venue
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:24:29 +0000
PRIVATE land. a nature reserve but not accessible by the public. I was there only 10 days ago for a walk as part of Heritage Week. It's a govt  offset on private land, home to golden sun moths and pink tailed worm lizards. I put a bird list into eBird. There were 7 COG members along, including Michael Mulvaney as one of the two "hosts" for the morning, the other being the lessee. I am thinking of contacting lessee with view to including in next year's COG program if he's agreeable.

sandra h