canberrabirds

Honeyeaters also over Murrumbidgee Golf Course

To: 'canberrabirds' <>
Subject: Honeyeaters also over Murrumbidgee Golf Course
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 06:21:49 +0000

Today I did some garden work and hanging out washing (a good way to find birds here). I had flocks of 10 to 50 mostly Yellow-faced Honeyeaters and some White-naped Honeyeaters going over every few minutes, all travelling eastwards. Who knows how many in total?  Much the same over the past week.

Philip in Kambah