canberrabirds

Draft ACT cat plan released for public comment

To: Martin Butterfield <>, Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Draft ACT cat plan released for public comment
From: Ryu Callaway <>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 03:57:40 +0000
Note Phillip's numbers all add up to 99000, so I suspect the press release should have said 100000 animals. Where 'rosella' came from we may never know.
The press release that mentions rosellas is from the conservation council, and is a reflection of their interpretation of the plan. It bears no effect on the draft ACT Government plan itself or the consultation, and I think the misleading figure is inconsequential.
Ryu