canberrabirds

RFI

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI
From: Mark Clayton <>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 00:27:17 +0000

Good morning all,

I am after information on reliable sites around Canberra this week (Tuesday to Thursday) where I can find Superb Parrots, Gang-gang Cockatoos, and, if anyone happens to find any Swift Parrots, please let me know where. Does anyone know if the Gang-gangs are still coming in to be fed at Burton and Garran Halls at the ANU and at what time please - remember we are now back on Eastern Standard Time? I have some birders from northern NSW who would like to take videos of those and other species. Any sites with Double-barred Finches are also welcome. Also any site where it is possible to get on to Brown Treecreepers reasonably easily. The photographer is in his 70's and has a medical condition.

Thanks in advance,

Mark