canberrabirds

Seeking Bird guides for heritage walk at Mulligans Flat NR

To: "" <>
Subject: Seeking Bird guides for heritage walk at Mulligans Flat NR
From: Mark Clayton <>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 01:08:32 +0000

Hi Maya and Jenny,

If you don't/can't get any volunteers then I am prepared to assist with this. please conatct me on my email or phone 0419 482341.

Cheers, Mark

On 3/04/2019 12:03 pm, Jenny Bounds wrote:

The Conservation Council is seeking 1 or 2 bird guides to lead a public walk in Mulligans Flat NR,  Sunday 21 April 2019, 3-5pm, starting at the Woolshed in the reserve. This is part of events to celebrate Heritage Festival/Week. Members of the public must book for the event.  The area around the Woolshed is usually quite good habitat for mixed flocks of birds in autumn, and is flat walking with several formed roads/tracks to suit a range of participants. Familiarity with the reserve and likely bird species would be an advantage, and also capacity to engage with people about birds/wildlife etc. The Council will have a volunteer on site to check registrations etc.

Please respond direct to Maya Suzuki at the Cons Council, or phone 62293208/0435226659

cheers

Jenny