canberrabirds

Why?

To: shorty <>
Subject: Why?
From: David Rees <>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 08:03:50 +0000
Saw that, unfortunately such events are far too common.  I know this and many other acts of pure vandalism waste lots of resources, not to mention the physical and emotional energy on the hard working park staff that try to keep things good around Canberra.

 Sad fact is that such people are too lazy to walk generally and the best way to stop them is to prevent vehicle access, which means restrictions for other that do not harm, esp. those not as young as they were....  If caught they should have the book thrown at them and made to do the hard work putting their 'handy work' right.

David