canberrabirds

Parkwood Road Birds

To: "" <>
Subject: Parkwood Road Birds
From: Con Boekel <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 03:32:27 +0000

As Steve noted, very congenial company this morning.

I arrived too late for the Hobby that flew too close to photograph, but was able to catch very distant views of a Swamp Harrier harrying a small flock of Galahs. It gave up soon after this image was taken.

After all the heat it was wonderful to be out in beautiful country in reasonable temperatures enjoying the birdlife.

regards

Con